Time to Get Back on the Diamond
With our trial training session a success last weekend we can now invite all of our members to get back on the diamond this Saturday.
If you haven’t already done so, you must first register via the “Ringwood Baseball Club 2020 Baseball Victoria Back to Training Registration” website click here
It’s FREE & just takes a couple of minutes.
Only those players who have registered will be allowed to train (Juniors and Seniors) No Exceptions.
Once at the ground we ask that:
Every player is to bring his/her own gear & drink bottle. Please do NOT borrow or use anyone else’s gear or drink bottle. The canteen will NOT be open.
You MUST use sanitiser at 20-minute intervals during training. Club issued sanitiser will placed at numerous locations. Players are encouraged to also have their own sanitiser.
The clubhouse and the change rooms will remain closed until further notice. However, the toilets will be accessible.
We can’t stress the following enough:
- If you are NOT registered you will NOT be permitted to train – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- We must adhere to the maximum of 20 players and two coaching staff per training group (Until further notice).
- The groups may not swap over at any time and need to remain in their section for the entire training session.
- No one else, REPEAT, no one else – players, parents, siblings, committee members and/or friends can be on the field while training is underway.
- Parents will be able to attend training with children in limited numbers while maintaining social distancing. Siblings must not enter the field.
- Once training is over, players MUST immediately leave Proclamation Park to allow the next group to safely enter their allocated training time and space.
- Its pretty simple: SIGN IN – TRAIN – GET OUT!
Training times for 6th June (and until further notice) are as follows:
9am – 10am
– U/13’s diamond 1
– Rookie ball diamond 2
10:30 – 11:30
– U/17’s diamond 1
– U/15’s diamond 2
Senior Training diamond 1
Training will continue at these times each Saturday until you are notified otherwise.
We do not know when games will commence and we will advise you accordingly.
We strongly recommend that you refer to the Baseball Victoria Website further further information.
For full details of the Baseball Victoria update of the Training and Playing conditions: Please click here
Baseball Victoria have prepared a list of frequently asked questions in relation to this kind of training – click here.
Finally, the most important thing we ask is that if you have any flu like symptoms or feel unwell – PLEASE STAY AT HOME.